Please contact the Benefits Service Center by using our online form (preferred) or calling us at 1-888-850-1799 to let us know your new address.

In addition, if you receive pension payments through Wells Fargo, contact Your Pension Care Team at 1-844-808-9007 to speak with a representative in our dedicated pension service center, or visit their secure website at

  • When your change is associated with a new state; please be aware you may also need to update your current state withholding tax declaration as well. Questions about this should be directed to your personal tax consultant.

If you receive pension payments through Principal Financial, please call them at 1-800-247-7011 and ask for their change request form.

If you are over 65 and viaBenefits administers your HRA funds, please contact viaBenefits 1-866-249-7784 with your new address so they can update their records.