Everything you need to manage your shareowner account
Do it yourself online!
Alliant Energy’s Shareowner Services website has information on:
- Enrolling in Shareowner Online so you can manage your account online
- Dividend direct deposit
- Stock transfers through EQ Shareowner Services
- The Shareowner Direct Plan for purchasing shares directly
- Dividend reinvestment dates
Shareowner Services is available to assist shareowners of Alliant Energy with:
- Assisting with investment through purchasing or transferring stocks
- Transferring stock to and from accounts
- Issuing 1099 forms
- Issuing and replacing dividend checks
- Replacing lost stock certificates
- Mailing Dividend Reinvestment Plan statements
- Administering the Shareowner Direct Plan
- Mailing annual meeting materials
- Maintaining historical records of accounts
- Read our Annual Report – with links to all financial performance data.
- Go to our Investor Relations site for more information.
- Find our Stock Power form and instructions here. (PDFs)
- Stay current on our News Releases.