To change the beneficiary on a 401(k), fill out theĀ Empower Beneficiary Designation Form .pdf.

To change the beneficiary on a life insurance policy, fill out the Group Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation Form .pdf. You can return the form to Alliant Energy several ways:

  • Email it as an attachment to
  • Mail it to:
    Alliant Energy
    HR Service Center
    4902 N. Biltmore Lane
    Madison WI 53718
  • Fax it to (608) 458-1158.

If you have questions about life insurance policies, please fill out the Contact Us form. Information will be mailed to you. There will not be a follow-up phone call.