If you receive pension payments through Wells Fargo, fill out their contact Your Pension Care Team at Willis Towers Watson to update your information. Call 1-844-808-9007 or visit their secure website at eepoint.towerswatson.com/sites/alliant/ess.

If you receive pension payments through Principal Financial, please call them at 1-800-247-7011 and ask for their withholding form.

Your 1099 tax form will come directly from Wells Fargo or Principal. If you have questions about your pension withholdings or tax information, please contact Wells Fargo or Principal. Their contact information is listed on the Contact Information page.